Shape our future as a Business Development Manager - Housing with Capita Pay360
We love being at the forefront of payments and anti-fraud technology. There’s a buzz in knowing we’re recognised for excellence in software solutions - Pay360 by Capita is a PCI Awards for Excellence winner – and we’re certainly about much more than just payments. We’re proud to be leading the way with the latest software to help organisations optimise their revenue, improve efficiency, reduce costs and mitigate fraud that may result with customer payment transactions.
From introducing artificial intelligence for successful payment collections, to creating a unique risk-mining tool to counter fraud and money-laundering, we support over 6,000 private and public sector organisations to help them create a competitive advantage.
We’re successful because we know what lies behind our success - a team full of energy and ideas with the freedom to realise new opportunities and create better outcomes both for the organisations using our service and for their customers.
We’re supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We’re now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Business Development Manager - Housing
You’ll be responsible for delivering new business opportunities and engaging prospects for Pay360 within the social housing sector across our comprehensive suite of solutions.
This role will be key to enabling us to grow new business revenues and to extend our footprint as quickly as possible in the housing association and local authority landlord sector.
We are fast-establishing a growing presence in the Housing sector and you would join a successful team of business development and account managers, supported by experienced pre-sales consultants.
- Achieving sales targets through delivering new business from housing associations and local authority landlords
- Engaging clients using the processes and practices embedded within our business to represent Pay360 in a professional way and increase opportunity for a successful outcome
- Collaborating across the Pay360 and wider Capita business to create improved clarity and certainty of success with each opportunity
- Prospect pipeline nurturing, providing regular insights to prospects on how Pay360 solutions can add specific advantage to their sector and their business objectives
- Formally present to prospects how our product suite can deliver value into their organisation and chair discussions to progress these initiatives between the prospect and Pay360 teams
- Working with Sales Operations to ensure transparency of sales opportunities within the Pay360 sales funnel
- Representing Pay360’s payments business at trade shows, industry events, conferences and seminars in person or online as required.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least five years proven sales experience successfully selling complex software-based solutions into the housing sector.
- Demonstrable achievement of achieving sales targets in your career with consistency and sustainability
- Able to quickly reach a strong understanding of how our software proposition set can create value in a client’s organisation
- Proven capabilities in building sustainable new revenue streams from new clients
- Demonstrable understanding of a recognised sales methodology and its adoption (e.g. SPIN, Miller Heiman, Challenger Selling).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Professional, numerate, articulate and personable
- Results driven with commercial focus
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Able to work independently and collaborate as part of a team
- Confident communicator and active listener
Description of Business Function within the Capita Group:
Pay360 are going through the most exciting growth in our history. We are currently undertaking several strategic growth imperatives which will see incredible growth in the next 3 years. Working within the Pay360 team requires a dedicated, innovative approach with the ability to deliver in a very busy environment.
Our customers and partners operate across all sectors and range from sole traders through to multi-national enterprise and central government agencies serving customers from around the world.
Pay360 by Capita processes 255 million secure card payments worth £11.1 billion every year. We are not just a payments business. We own and operate a unique risk management platform featuring automated fraud prevention, KYC, AML, ID verification and workflow management capabilities. We have also introduced artificial intelligence into the debt recovery process to improve collections.
We support over 6,000 customers from a range of private and public sectors, including local government, health, housing, education, retail, e-commerce, gaming, financial services and hospitality, helping them to optimize their revenue.
As a leading software company, we also boast impressive credentials: a PCI Awards for Excellence winner, Pay360 offers 20 years’ experience in the payments market and provides the reassurance of being part of FTSE 250 company Capita.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita’s offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we’re doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.